Labels

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

CONTEST!! #1

For the first contest I am going to ask all of the people that view this blog! All you have to do is:

  1. Take a video of you with/without your friends dancing
  2. You also have to be singing so make sure the song is appropriate.
  3. Email the video to me at: WWBloggers2012@gmail.com
*Make the subject for the email "Contest #1 (What song you are dancing and singing to)". Also make sure you tag you and your friends in the email somewhere.
*** First Prize winner will get their picture posted, 50 wooz, and get to be in a video with me.
       Second Place winner will get their picture posted, 20 wooz, and get to be in a picture with me.
       Third Place winner will get their name posted, and 10 wooz.
The videos must be sent to me by: 6/19/12

No comments:

Post a Comment